Explorers Holiday club
will operate during all school holidays with the exception of:
· Inset days
· Bank Holidays
· Last two weeks of the Summer break
Drinks will be provided throughout the day.
If your child is staying for the whole day, you will need to provide a packed lunch. Please ensure this is clearly labelled.
All booked sessions will be charged even if you fail to attend (to cover staff costs).
The club accepts childcare vouchers, please contact Ms Dagmar for details.
For booking deadlines please contact the school office or Ms Dagmar via Dagmar.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide a safe, reliable and welcoming club, where children can have a relaxing and fun day.
- Children are valued as individuals where they are encouraged to try a range of activities.
- Provide parents with affordable childcare in a professional setting.
- Provide consistency and continuity for parents/carers and children during school holidays.
8am - 5:30pm - £17 a session
8am - 12pm or
12:30pm - 5:30pm - £10 a session
Booking and Payments
- A completed membership form is required for each child attending the Club.
- The cost is £10 for half session or £17 for full session. The half session is either 8am - 12pm or 12:30pm - 5:30pm, the full session runs from 8am until 5:30pm.
- Explorers Club staff will keep a record of attendance. This information is passed to the School Office.
- Payments must be paid in advance via ParentPay cashless system. Places must be booked online and paid within 2 hours of confirmed booking. In case of failure to pay for the place, this will be cancelled and parents/carers will receive an email informing them of this. All bookings must be confirmed and paid by the midnight for the following day.
- Once the place is booked, school will charge for it, unless the booking is cancelled the day before at the latest.
Parents will be charged a fee of £5 for every 15 minutes started. This fee will be added to child’s ParentPay account. If late collections become regular this might lead to termination of child’s place in the Explorers Club.
Emergency contact number for Explores Club is 07398562409, please use only between 3:30-6pm or during school holidays.
- Children are passed to Explorers Club staff by a parent/carer.
- Children will leave all their belongings in Y5 cloak rooms.
- Register is updated when child/ren arrive to record the attendance.
- Children will be going outside during the day to join in free and organised activities (weather permitting). During their time at the Explorers Club children have a choice of activities they may wish to participate in. These may include games, craft sessions, gymnastics and free playtime.
- Children don’t have access to electronic devices during their time in Explorers Club, unless they would like to do a quiz on book they finished reading on Accelerated Website.
- Children have free access to toilets at all the time.
- Children have free access to drink at all the time.
Emergency contact number for Afterschool Explores Club is 07398562409, please use only between 3:30-6pm or during school holidays.