We know that some of you may be struggling with the internet right now, so we thought we would list a few things that you could do without technology!
1) Keep a regular diary of your daily highlights. Draw a beautiful picture and write a few fabulous sentences all about what you have been doing. This will be an amazing historical record to keep for the future.
2) Learn to sew, knit or crochet. When we return to school, you can bring in your amazing creations to show the class.
3) Practise your drawing skills -either tracing or free hand. Create your own gallery and send us your best efforts so that we can admire your art skills.
4) Learn how to cook or bake. Practise weighing out the ingredients and reading the scales carefully. Can you write your own recipe book? You could even make up either the most delicious or the most disgusting recipes. Give it a try!
5) Using any recyclable materials or using lego, build your own magical kingdom and take photos to send us. We might have some budding designers or engineers out there!
6) Learn how to tie your laces - it might take a lot of perseverance and practise but it will all be worth it in the end!
7) Draw a cartoon strip of your day.
8) Make a book mark for your book so you know what page you got to. You could use crayons, paint, or anything you have around the house.
9) Create a mime, song or dance. You could perform it to your family as your audience.
10) Create a scrap book about your time at home. It could include photos, writing and drawings.
Have fun and enjoy!