Search for Wilnecote Junior School
BBC Bitesize are suporting children's learning whilst at home with daily lessons including a host of celebrities helping to teach Maths, English, History, Geography and more. Your teachers will add non-technology activities to support the online learning on the class pages.
Welcome to Year 1
- Miss Williams (Class Murphy)
- Mrs Lincoln (Class Ahlberg)
- Mrs Taylor/Mrs Hilton (Class Jeffers)
In year 1, we work very hard to gain skills in order to make us thriving and enthusiastic learners!
Throughout this year we will have lots of exciting topics such as, Rio, Bright Lights Big City and Dinosaur Planet.
* Our PE days are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
* Reading books are given out on Wednesday and are to be returned on Monday.
* The children will also receive a library book each week for them to enjoy at home.
* The parent planners will also indicate what activities you can do with your child at home.